Sunday, February 24, 2019

Womens Impowerment Calligram

What She's Made Of 

Women possess SO many positive qualities that are constantly overlooked by society. Why are we seen as inferior when we are just as capable as men? 

I created this piece to share the words that come to mind when I think of women. Being raised by a strong woman has taught me to appreciate all that we have to offer. I've always been taught that I will have to work ten times harder than a man, even if I am more qualified. Some men will always feel like we don't have it in us to be on their level in society or hold positions of power because we are simply "moody" and unintelligent.  Although there were so many other words I could've used in this piece, the main goal was to portray that we are all filled with the qualities necessary to make a positive impact in this world. Uplifting other girls is a main goal of mine because it is important to motivate each other in a world where we are degraded.  The future is female. Our contributions to the world will not go unnoticed as long as we continue to voice our opinions and inspire one another. 










1 comment: