Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Save The Planet!


Littering. Deforestation. Global Warming. Our planet is dying right before our eyes and humans play a huge role in its downfall. I created this piece because I strongly believe that you and I have the power to change Earth's future. Our oceans are filled with pollution because everyone thinks "it's just one piece of trash." These little things add up.

Ways we can help to save our planet:
Cut back on energy consumption.
Recycle. Recycle. Recycle.
Save water.
Carpool!
Shorten your shower time.
Thrift Shop! Second hand buying is a huge help.
Use less paper and switch to digital.

Small changes to your lifestyle can help the Earth survive. If we continue on the path that we are on we will continue to put our planet and it's animals in danger.

I created this project using Adobe Illustrator. This photo of me was taken in the Rocky Mountains during my trip to Colorado. I wanted to create a picture that had dark trees to represent decay while also outlining a few trees in green to represent hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment