Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Somewhere - Work the Runway





Life of a Model 

When I was younger I always wanted to be a model. I grew up watching America's Next Top Model and idolizing the , tall women that grazed my television. For this assignment I was instructed to photoshop myself in a place I've never been before. Considering that I'm 5ft 3in, being on a fashion runway would be a very hard goal to accomplish. So I decided to live my dream through photoshop! This project was a a lot of fun and it was fairly easy to create.


Original Picture:

2 comments:

  1. I think once you added the shadows it looks realistic! Maybe messing with curves and lighting but other than that I think it turned out great! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good, at first glance I thought it was a real picture. Your fit are perfectly placed on the runway. Great job so realistic.

    ReplyDelete