Sunday, January 27, 2019

New Digital Adventure


Hello! My name is Ayana and I'm an Advertising and Public Relations Major. My hometown is Columbia, MD and I moved to Tampa to have a change of scenery along with new experiences.

In the world we currently live in, media plays a huge role and it influences the way society behaves. Being able to be in a course that teaches me how to create digital media projects will open up a world of opportunity for me and my career. When I was introduced to the field of advertising, I felt like I finally found a career path that allows me to have many job options and creative freedom. I have to admit that I am nervous about diving into this course because of the amount of information I will have to learn in only a few months. At the same time, I am learning that challenges me to push myself further than my comfort level.

In this course I expect to learn how to properly use technology and programs that I will need in order to create creative projects. Recently, I purchased a camera and I plan on learning how to portraits and capture exciting moments so the photoshop application we will be learning how to use will be very beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment